A stylized render of the entrance to Troms
|Coordinates||X: -860, Z: -900|
|Minimum Suggested Level||55|
|Armour Merchant||Level 51, 53, 55, 57|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 56|
|Potion Merchant||Level 50, 55, 60|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
|Quest Starts||The Passage|
WynnExcavation Site D
Troms is a major town in the Jungle. People mainly come here to meet up, buy potions, or bank their items. Troms also contains a passage that allows safe entrance to the Jungle without risk of dying from the Magma Slimes, bridge archers, and Crystal Shrines on the bridge, though it is worth noting that one must do a level 57 quest to gain access. Troms was added in the 1.09 Quest Update.
Points of Interest
- Bank - The bank is one of the main reasons people come to Troms. It is a large building with two entrances to the banks on both sides.
- Potion Shop - The potion shop offers lv. 50-60 potions, along with elemental and mana potions.
- Scroll Shop- Troms teleport scrolls are 2 Emerald Blocks (EB) each.
- Armour Shop- Iron Boots, Leggings and Helmets and Diamond Chestplates are sold here.
- Weapons Shop- Level 56 pure oak wood weapons are sold here.
- The Salted Salmon - The starting NPC for the quest Out of My Mind, Buendo lives on the top floor of this inn.
- Filifolipo's Jungle Antics
- Jungle Slime Inn
- Reenler's Jungle Beat
- Builder Bar and Inn
- Avver's Organics
- Piers Morgan Top Secret Lab
- Troms Castle
- The name "Troms" comes from "Storm_Smurf", one of WynnCraft's builders.
- Troms and Ragni are mentioned in the official lore as the first and strongest cities constructed in the early days of the province.
- Before the 1.14 Gavel Expansion, the Guild Master was accessible through a teleporter in this city.
- The name of The Salted Salmon, a motel in Troms, is a reference to the first username the Wynncraft Admin Salted wanted to chose, but alas, that username was either already taken or too long, as The Cow Lord stated in his A.M.A. on reddit.