Different mobs are scattered all around the Wynncraft province. They have unique abilities and come in various levels. If a player kills a mob, they gain experience points, which can then be used to level up. The amount of experience points a player earns depends on the level of the mob, level of the player, and the difference between these levels. The closer of level a mob is to you, the more experience points a player will gain from killing it, however, the larger the level difference, the less experience you earn. If you are looking for a list of the mobs in Wynncraft go to the List of Mobs.
Villagers can be found across the WynnCraft province. They are various levels and are used as citizens in different towns. There are different types of villagers that can be found. They can be used as citizens, NPCs, and Merchants. There are NPCs spread out across the map. These different NPCs were added along with quests with the 1.08 update. When you click on them, they can start, advance, or complete a quest. The player then receives a reward for completing a quest. The rewards consist on experience, Emeralds, or quest items (required to complete a future quest). Merchant are also spread out in the map. There are multiple merchant that you can buy items from with Emeralds. Some on these merchants have armour and weapons. Some merchants can be used for completing a quest, while others have items that help you in your journey.
- Apple Merchant (Sells Apples)
- Armour Merchant (Sells Armour, I.e. Gold, Iron, Diamond)
- Boat Merchant (Sells Boats)
- Bucket Merchant (Sells Milk Buckets, required for multiple quests)
- Converter Merchant (Converts useless, glitched emeralds for WynnCraft Emeralds)
- Egg Merchants (Sells Eggs)
- Emerald Merchant (Called Bankers, They convert Emeralds into Emerald Blocks or back into Emeralds)
- Feather Merchant (Sells Feathers)
- Horse Merchant (Sells Horses)
- Item Buyer (Buys Armour and Weapons)
- Liquid Emerald Merchant (Turns a stack of Emerald Blocks into a Liquefied Emerald)
- Mushroom Merchant (Sells Mushrooms, requires quest)
- Nether Merchant (Sells Nether Armour)
- Pink Wool Merchant (Sells Pink Wools)
- Potato Merchant (Sells Potatoes, requires quest)
- Potion Merchant (Sells Potions, I.e. Hunger/Health Potions, Hunger)
- Scroll Merchants (Sells TP Scrolls and Skill Reset Scrolls)
- Water Merchant (Sells Bottles of Water)
- Weapon Merchant (Sells weapons)
- Wheat Merchant (Sells Wheat, required for multiple quests)
- Fish Merchant (Sells fish, required for Underice Quest)
- King's Merchant (Sells a Royal Amulet for 1 Royal Token Of Gratitude)
Removed in the 1.12 update
- Junk Merchant (VIP Town)
For info about what they are selling, Right-Click them.
These villagers wear different clothing and stand out more than average villagers, they will administer quests upon being talked to. They have green tags above their name and can be located throughout the map. You can look for certain villagers using your quest book. When you click on a villager, you can start, advance, or complete your quest. There are different quests for different levels. There are also quests that need certain quest items (for example the Corrupter of Worlds), which you can receive if you complete specific quests. So you might need the to do all the quests before trying to start a quest.
Horses are an in-game purchasable pet, they allow the player to quickly travel around the Wynncraft map. You can buy them (or do a quest at level 34 and receive one for free) at 2 horse merchants located in the map. The first (for public access) requires you to do a quest. The merchant is located in Ternaves and after you complete the quest you get a free horse. If you want to purchase another pet, it costs 24 emerald blocks. There was a second horse merchant located in the Donator Town. This merchant sold a tier 1 and a tier 2 horse. The tier 1 use to cost 24 blocks and the tier 2 horse use to cost 64 blocks (or 1 liquified emerald). If you want to breed a horse, you need to take two horses, and you need to put them in your crafting square and you need "craft" them together. You have a 20% chance at getting the next tier, 30% chance at getting a worse horse than you started with, and a 50% chance at getting the same horse. The highest tier currently is tier 4 (white). When you are about to breed them you will see the "???" on the new saddle. This prevents you from knowing what the horse you are about to mix to get.
Read more about Horses
There are hostile entities such as Zombies, Spiders, Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders(which are in shape of cave spiders), Silverfish, Slimes, Squids, Pigmen, Endermen,Blazes, Wolves in Nesaak Forest, Angry Villagers from the Corrupted Village, Mooshrooms, Ocelots in the Savannah near Almuj, or Magma Slimes near Troms. These mobs attack you and will give you experience points when killed. There are different mobs with different armour, weapons, and level. The level usually tells you how much armour and attack a mob has. When you are farming for experience, you receive more experience from killing mobs closer to your level. Killing a mob in range of five levels to you is usually a good choice.
When you are on your journey, you will eventually come across a dungeon. These dungeons will have challenges and will require you to kill other mobs along the way. The higher the level dungeon it is, the more difficult it is to complete. There are five dungeons across the map, and can be located at WynnCraft Map . After you complete the dungeon, you will get experience and emeralds. Here are the dungeon bosses:
- The Wither-Head level 15 (Skeleton Dungeon)
- Arakadicus level 25 (Spider Dungeon)
- Lava Cow level 36 (Animal Dungeon)
- Charon level 38 (Zombie Dungeon)
- Sand Witch level 45 (Silverfish Dungeon)
There can also be bosses that don't have their own dungeons. There are two of them at the moment. These bosses are extremely hard to kill, and are for very high level players. They are:
- Corrupter of Worlds level 100 (Cave next to the Temple of the Legends, level 68+ players)
- Bob's Reincarnation level 110 (start in Bob's Tomb, level 74+ players)
Non Hostile Mobs
Passive critters may be found around the world such as the Cow, Sheep, Tamed Horse or the Chicken. The Creepers in the Creeper's Hideout do not attack the player due to the mask they must wear in order to enter. The Guard Golems and Tamed Ocelots are the only passive mobs except villagers that live in Towns.
If there is a green tag above a mob, it is passive. If it is red, it is hostile.