|Location||Nemract, Near East Bridge to the Cathedral/ Saint's Row|
Mansion Delivery is an easy level 24 quest, that can only be started and finished during night time in Nemract.
After meeting Garas under the cover of night at the mansion in Nemract, he will anxiously reveal that his friend Rynb entered the mansion a few hours ago, and has not yet returned. You are asked to deliver a letter to Rynb in order to help him escape the mansion.
Note: The quest itself is mostly puzzle based, and involves no combat.
- Garas: Hi. Hopefully you aren't busy right now, I need you. Great!
- Garas: You see, my friend entered this mansion about six hours ago, and still hasn't come out.
- Garas: He might have got lost or something, but that's not the point...
- Garas: I can't spend all day waiting for him. Do you think you could tell him that I am leaving?
- Garas: Great! I still don't know how to open the door exactly, it seems to be pretty random...
- Garas: Anyway, good luck with that!
» Find Rynb in the mansion to deliver the letter and complete the quest.
- Rynb: Woa! You scared me! Where did you even come from?
- Rynb: Garas? Oh yes, I forgot about him. Obviously, he can leave if he wants.
- Using Mage's teleport grade 2, it is possbile to reach Rynb while skipping more than a half of the mansion.
- The door to the mansion is open only during the sunset.
- You can leave the mansion at anytime by simply jumping off the balconies.
- The mansion is a maze! Look around and try to find your way to Rynb.
- You need to overcome some difficulty. (This is a hint!)