| Attention all wiki contributors, please try and create pages that are a decent length.|
Check out the Community Portal for a wiki todo list.
Armor is a set of equippable items protecting the player from damage.
Armor has a specific amount of protection. This is indicated by the Def:#, which can be seen by hovering the mouse cursor over any given piece of armor. Unlike normal Minecraft, armor does not have durability; it can be used infinitely. There are 5 different types of armor: leather, gold, chainmail, iron, and diamond. Each type of armor is best suited to different player levels. Like all other items, armor has a minimum required player level. Usually higher tier armor has better stats than lower tier armor. But occasionally a lower tier armor can have higher stats than higher tier armor because the lower tier armor is Unique or above while the higher tier armor is Basic. For example, the Naga Viper leggings, which are Rare, have better stats than some diamond leggings even though diamond is considered to be a higher tier material.
|Lv. min: [Number]|
Armor can be enchanted with Powders (for example, if Green Powder is applied to armor, the armor gains the Thorns I enchantment) and Identified to unlock special characteristics.
At various places across the map there are Armor Merchants selling normal and special armor; the player can also get normal, unique or legendary armor by killing mobs. Some quests, such as the "Mummy's Wrath" quest, will also give armor as a reward.
Types of Armor
- Basic Armor is sold by Armor Merchants found throughout the map and may also be dropped by mobs.
- Unique Armor can be obtained by mobs dropping a piece, or finding it in a loot chest.
- Special Armors are bought from merchants like Basic Armor is, but they are sometimes hidden and cost more Emeralds than Basic do. Some you even have to use items instead of Emeralds.
- Rare is better than Unique and sometimes better than Special. It is dropped by mobs, and can be found in loot chests.
- Legendary Armor is the best in the game; it often outranks all other types in defense. There are Legendary Armor sets for every tier (Leather, Gold, Chain, etc.) It is also the rarest to find and it is either dropped by mobs, or found in loot chests.
Pages in category "Armor"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.