| Attention all wiki contributors, please try and create pages that are a decent length.|
Check out the Community Portal for a wiki todo list.
A stylized render of the entrance to Troms
|Coordinates||X: -860, Z: -900|
|Minimum Suggested Level||55|
|Armor Merchant||Level 51, 53, 55, 57|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 56|
|Potion Merchant||Level 2-5 healing and hunger|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
|Quest Starts||The Passage|
|Involved Quests||The Tower of Amnesia|
Troms is a nice town in the Jungle. People mainly come here to meet up, buy potions or bank their items. Troms also contains a passage that allows you to safely enter the Jungle without risk of dying from the Magma Slimes from the bridge but you need to do a level 57 quest in order to do so. Troms was recently added in the 1.09 Quest Update.
- Bank - The bank is one of the main reasons people come to Troms. It is a large building with two entrances to the banks on both sides.
- Potion Shop - The potion shop includes higher tier potions than other cities. The potions heal more than most other potions, but cost more Emeralds too.
- Scroll shop- Troms teleport scrolls are 4 Emerald Blocks (eb) each
- Armour shop- Pure Iron boots, leggings and helmet and pure diamond chestplates are sold here (but not for a cheap price!)
- Weapons shop- Lvl 56 pure oak wood weapons are sold here for a good price
- The name "Troms" comes from "Storm_Smurf", one of WynnCraft's builders.