| Attention all wiki contributors, please try and create pages that are a decent length.|
Check out the Community Portal for a wiki todo list.
Different mobs are scattered all around the Wynncraft province. They have unique abilities and come in various levels. If a player kills a mob, they gain experience points, which can then be used to level up. The amount of experience points a player earns depends on the level of the mob, level of the player, and the difference between these levels. The closer of level a mob is to you, the more experience points a player will gain from killing it, however, the larger the level difference, the less experience you earn. If you are looking for a list of the mobs in Wynncraft go here List of Mobs
Villagers can be found across the WynnCraft province. They are level 5 and are used as citizens in different towns. There are different types of villagers that can be found. They can be used as citizens, NPCs, and Merchants. There are NPCs spread out across the map. These different NPCs were added along with quests with the 1.08 update. When you click on them, they can start, advance, or complete a quest. The player then receives a reward for completing a quest. The rewards consist on experience, emeralds, or quest items (required to complete a future quest). Merchant are also spread out in the map. There are multiple merchant that you can buy items from with emeralds. Some on these merchants have armor and weapons. Some merchants can be used for completing a quest, while others have items that help you in your journey.
- Boat Merchant (Sells Boats)
- Armor Merchant (Sells Armor, I.e. Gold, Iron, Diamond)
- Potato Merchant (Sells Potatoes, requires quest)
- Mushroom Merchant (Sells Mushrooms, requires quest)
- Nether Merchant (Sells Nether Armor)
- Wheat Merchant (Sells Wheat, required for multiple quests)
- Bucket Merchant (Sells Buckets, required for multiple quests)
- Scam Merchant (Gives you 32 emeralds for 64 emeralds)
- Potion Merchant (Sells Potions, I.e. Hunger/Health Potions, Hunger)
- Emerald Merchant (Called Bankers, They convert Emeralds into Blocks or back into Emeralds)
- Horse Merchant (Sells Horses, Donor Shop has a black horse vendor, Ternaves a Brown One)
- Weapon Trade Merchant (Buys Weapons)
- Armor Trade Merchant (Buys Armor)
- Junk Merchant (Buys Bone meal, Zombie Flesh, String)
- Liquid Emerald Merchant (Turns a stack of emerald blocks into a liquefied emerald)
- Weapon Merchant (Sells weapons)
- Scroll Merchants (Sells tp scrolls and skill reset scrolls)
For info about what they are selling, Right-Click them.
These villagers wear different clothing and stand out more than average villagers, they will administer quests upon being talked to. They have green tags above their name and can be located throughout the map. You can look for certain villagers using your quest book. When you click on a villager, you can start, advance, or complete your quest. There are different quests for different levels. There are also quests that need certain quest items (for example the Corrupter of Worlds), which you can receive if you complete specific quests. So you might need the to do all the quests before trying to start a quest.
Horses are an in-game purchasable pet, they allow the player to quickly travel around the Wynncraft map. You can buy them at 2 horse merchant located in the map. The first (for public access) requires you to do a quest. The merchant is located in Ternaves and after you complete the quest you get a free horse. If you want to purchase another pet, it costs 24 emerald blocks. There is a second horse merchant located in the Donator Town. This merchant sells a tier 1 and a tier 2 horse. The tier 1 costs 24 blocks and the tier 2 horse cost 64 blocks (or 1 liquified emerald). If you want to breed a horse, you need to take two horses, and you need to put them in your crafting square and you need "craft" them together. You have a small chance of getting the next tier. The highest tier currently is tier 4 (white). When you are about to breed them you will see the "???" on the new saddle. This prevents you from knowing what the horse you are about to mix to get.
Read more about Horses
There are hostile entities such as Zombies, Spiders, Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders(which are in shape of cave spiders), Silverfish, Slimes, Squids, Pigmen, Endermen,Blazes, Wolves in Nesaak Forest, Angry Villagers from the Corrupted Village, Ocelots in the Savannah near Almuj, or Magma Slimes near Troms. These mobs attack you and will give you experience points when killed. There are different mobs with different armor, weapons, and level. The level usually tells you how much armor and attack a mob has. When you are farming for experience, you receive more experience from killing mobs closer to your level. Killing a mob in range of five levels to you is usually a good choice.
When you are on your journey, you will eventually come across a dungeon. These dungeons will have challenges and will require you to kill other mobs along the way. The higher the level dungeon it is, the more difficult it is to complete. There are five dungeons across the map, and can be located at WynnCraft Map . After you complete the dungeon, you will get experience and emeralds. Here are the dungeon bosses:
- The Wither-Head level 15 (Skeleton Dungeon)
- Arakadicus level 25 (Spider Dungeon)
- Lava Cow level 36 (Animal Dungeon)
- Charon level 38 (Zombie Dungeon)
- The Sand-Witch level 45 (Silverfish Dungeon)
There can also be bosses that don't have their own dungeons. There are two of them at the moment. These bosses are extremely hard to kill, and are for very high level players. They are:
- Corrupter of Worlds level 100 (Cave next to the Temple of Legends, level 68+ players)
- Bob's Reincarnation level 110 (Start in Bob's Tomb, level 74+ players)
Non Hostile Mobs
Passive critters may be found around the world such as the Cow, Bat, Sheep, Chicken or the Pig. The Creepers in the Creeper's Hideout do not attack the player due to the mask they must wear in order to enter.