| Attention all wiki contributors, please try and create pages that are a decent length.|
Check out the Community Portal for a wiki todo list.
Armor is an equippable item that protects you from damage.
Armor has a specific amount of protection. This is indicated by the Def:#, which can be seen by hovering over the piece of armor. Unlike normal Minecraft, armor does not have durability; it can be used infinitely. There are 5 different types of armor, like vanilla minecraft they are; leather, gold, chain, iron, and diamond. Each of them are good for different levels. But contrary to popular belief, some armors can be better than others even if they are lower tier because of the basic, unique, rare, special, and legend system. for example: A level 56 naga viper iron legs (rare) are better than some diamond legs even though its diamond vs. iron.
Armor can be enchanted with Powders such as a green powder which would give thorns I , and Identified to increase its stats.
At various places across the map there are Armor Merchants which sell normal and special armor; you can also get normal, unique or legendary armor by killing mobs. Some quests will also give armor as a reward, such as the "Mummy's wrath" quest.
Types of Armor
- Basic armor is sold by armor merchants and sometimes dropped by mobs
- Unique armor is the most common type of armor that is dropped from mobs and is only dropped by mobs.
- Special armors are bought from merchants like basic, but they are hidden sometimes and cost more. Some you even have to use items instead of emeralds.
- Rare is better than unique and sometimes better than special, it is only dropped by mobs.
- Legendary armor is the best in the game, it out ranks all the others in defense. There is legendary armor sets for every tier (leather, gold, chain, etc.) It is also the hardest to get and is dropped by mobs.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.